- One 8 oz pkg. spaghetti broken in 2 inch pieces
- 1-3/4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tbs Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken or turkey
- One 2 oz can diced pimentos
- 1/4 green pepper cut in thin slivers
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- One 10-1/2 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook and drain spaghetti. Combine 1-1/4 cups cheddar cheese and 2 tbs Parmesan cheese, and all remaining ingredients. Toss with spaghetti. Place in greased casserole dish and sprinkle with reserved cheeses. Cover and cook for 45 minutes at 350F.
Serves 6 or 8.
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana