Tuna Salad Potpourri
- 2 cans (6 to 7 oz each) tuna, drained
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp each seasoned salt, seasoned pepper, and dill weed
- 1 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup drained cooked green peas
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced pimientos (1/2 cup)
Combine all ingredients, toss lightly. Chill. Serve on salad greens and garnish with quartered hard-cooked eggs and tomatoes, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana