Cabbage and Corned Beef Slaw on Sesame Wheat
- 4 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 4 oz finely chopped very lean corned beef (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped Kosher dill pickle
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 2-1/2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices sesame wheat sandwich bread
In a bowl combine cabbage, corned beef, onion and pickle. Combine oil, vinegar and mustard; toss with cabbage mixture. Spread mixture on 4 slices bread; top with Swiss cheese, then remaining bread.
Makes 4 servings.
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana