Chicken Salad 2
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, skinned, boned, and cut into strips
- 1 cup chopped red or green peppers
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1/2 head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp green pepper corns
- 1/2 tsp seasoned pepper
Combine chicken, red peppers, rice, lettuce, almonds and eggs. Blend mayonnaise, mustard and seasonings. Pour over rice mixture; toss lightly.
Makes 6 servings.
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana