Confetti Popcorn Salad
- 1 bag Pop Secret- microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, well drained
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup Sliced green onions (with tops)
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- One 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts, well drained
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise or salad dressing
Discard un-popped kernels from popcorn. Just before serving, toss popcorn and remaining ingredients except mayonnaise and lettuce in large bowl. Add mayonnaise; toss until evenly coated. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with additional popcorn if desired.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana